Angel, Alien and UFO Encounters from Another Dimension – FREE MOVIE – Aliens and UFOs are HERE!

Alien, Alien Abduction, Exorcism, Alien, Exorcism, UFO, Extra Terrestrial, Outerspace, Close Encounters, Hangar 18, Roswell, Alien Crash, Philadelphia Experi…

SIRIUS, the UFO Disclosure Project documentary is shared here by filmmakers J.D. Seraphine and Amardeep Kaleka. We talk about Dr. Steven Greer, alien life fo…

Сподобалася стаття? Поділіться нею з друзями!

50 мыслей о “Angel, Alien and UFO Encounters from Another Dimension – FREE MOVIE – Aliens and UFOs are HERE!

  1. Well done. For those that have yet to experience multiple realities and
    doubt the truth of the existence of ..I pity you… and envy you the same.
    There will be those that will deny to their end.

  2. This dude is delusional…he is seeing weird shit in really dark conditions
    where everything looks spooky. He should shoot clouds…he’s going to see
    faces, playboy bunnies, George Washington, and yes, aliens as well!

  3. What you just see is mentioned in all the books of all religions,Their
    invisible to the nicked eyes,How you thinking the record’s of life of each
    of us is recorded for final judgement.I’Believe all what you have seen are
    Almighty god creations,If you want to test more and see more reaction of
    those creation just ask to one person to seat in that forest and recite
    religious verses.

  4. hahahahha thts awesome I bought this movie at wallmart for 7$ and found it
    on the web ……watch the hole thing its crazzyyy the government is deff
    covering up the obviouse and whats funny is people still don’t put 2 and 2
    togather

  5. Demonic activity plain & simple. New Orleanes is a hot bed of demonice
    activity because there is a lot of pagan & voo doo activity practiced
    there, this in turn opens portals or vortexes for these demons to enter our
    world.

  6. YEAH IT’S A HELL OF A MOVIE THEY MADE ALRIGHT. BUNCH OF FACTS MIXED WITH
    FICTION TO CONFUSE THE MASSES. THEY CAN TAKE THIS DISNEY FILM AND SHOVE IT
    DEEP IN THEIR ASS. ALIENS, WHAT A JOKE. IF YOU ARE SMART AS I AM THEN YOU
    CAN SEE THE TRUTH. THE TRUTH IS THAT ADVANCEMENT OF TECHNOLOGY IS NEAR.

  7. Why the first guest try to explain greers viewpoint like he’s outta line!??
    Enough with that crap, back him you fool or why be on the show cmon!! why
    pander to the 0% of the disbelievers. I wanna slap that guy. 

  8. If this little (Man?) were found in Ireland someone would pop OMG
    a Leprechaun!

    Reads like sci-fi, I read when I was a pup. Only the leprechaun was a six
    inch bug(insect) from atlantis which is still there by the way It just
    exists in a different dimension. sci-fi writers made a living, selling
    explanation for Mythology> now (Scientists?) are doing the same thing with
    our money (govt grants)! This Internet group funding should be come the
    norm, Commercial Tv (Media) 12min programing & min adds really suchs,

    Not that I’m knocking Sirius, I haven’t seen it yet. If I can find a
    free version I might see what it’s about! If it is not to full of adds.
    (Money does Have to change hands

  9. If 91% of the DNA studied, is “Humanoid,” then what is the other 9% of the
    DNA similar to? Because in mythology, there has been a steady stream of
    stories, concerning “reptilian,” like humanoids and other such things. What
    other creatures on Earth have 10 ribs, instead of 12?

  10. OK I guess you slept through the part of the movie that explains how the
    military is being used not for protection but enriching the wealthy elite
    and nobody says that that being is from another solar system. I’m pretty
    sure from your post you did not understand the information in the movie,
    did not watch the movie and say you did or your a nameless person who is
    getting paid to debunk so people who don’t know how the secrecy is being
    maintained continue the cycle.You’re the one that needs peace

  11. What we have now is just another religious cult of oil dependance and
    economic slavery. Folks going around saying it is good because I say it is
    good. It’s selling an crappy products and inefficient systems that are
    inherently corrupt and if you claim it’s bad you are bastardized for not
    believing their “evidence”.

  12. Luckily if I were to do something like this all of my family love and talk
    about UFOs and ETS pretty often. But I know some people the use religion to
    prove that I’m wrong! IM RIGHT

Оставить комментарий

Ваш email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля отмечены *

Вы можете использовать это HTMLтеги и атрибуты: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>